Softwox Pine Pitch
Softwox Pine Pitch is a black, dark brown viscous liquid derived by destructive distillation of pine wood. It has a pungent, smoky, leathery, asphalt-like smell. Also called wood pitch, it is a complex mixture composed of thousands of individual components, including aromatics, phyto hydro carbons, resin, terpenes and other bituminous elements. It is a natural antiseptic, antimicrobial and germicide. We deal in all grades of pine pitch, and due to the specific demands of the rubber industry, we have a manufacturing facility for pine pitch as well.
- Pine Pitch is mainly used as the softening solvent in rubber industry, construction material and special paints.
- Pine Pitch is consumed by manufacturers of reclaim rubber, belting, mechanical rubber goods, rubber mats, tubing, and other unique applications.
- It is used in Reclaim rubber, Belting industry, V-Belts, Conveyor Industry.
- It is used in compounding of natural and synthetic rubber and reclaiming operations as excellent tackifier, softener and plasticizer.
- It is used as general softener and devulcanized agent in rubber industry.
- It is also used in wood rot proof industry.
Application: It is widely used in reclaimed rubber
Packing: The product is packed in 200 kg barrel.
|Appearance :||Dark brownish viscous liquid|
|Odor :||Woody Pine|
|Packing :||200 kg barrel|
|Boiling Point :||150° - 400° C|
|Flash Point :||90° - 120° C|